Sell Your Gear

The quickest way to contact us is via WhatsApp (+441695 570023)
Please send photos and information on what you want to sell.

Alternatively use the Google Form links below...

We guitarists are a fickle bunch, at Sound Affects we understand the compulsive urge to swap, change and upgrade guitars - and we’re here to help! 
We have a few different options to help you get that dream guitar in your hands 
Part Exchange 
We have an excellent reputation for operating a fair and transparent part-exchange policy, if you want to upgrade your guitar but don’t want the hassle of private sale - part exchange could be the answer. We specialise in arranging a deal that is fair for you and easy to complete. Here’s how it works, you contact us giving details of what you want to part exchange, we offer a value and if your happy you can either drop the guitar into our store or we will send in our specialist courier to uplift your guitar (fully tracked and insured) and as soon as we receive your guitar we will dispatch your new one straight out. We have conducted hundreds of part exchange deals, uplifting guitars from all over Europe for lots of happy customers! 

Commission Sale
We can also offer your guitar for sale on your behalf, this will be advertised in our Showroom and on our website and in certain circumstances our eBay store. We will work with you to decide on a price you are happy with and once your guitar sells we take a 20% commission of the final selling price and you receive the remaining 80%. This 20% charge covers all transaction fees and domestic postage and packing charges
Why Sell Your Guitar With Sound Affects? 
  • Less hassle than a private sale. 
  • We answer all potential buyers questions.
  • Buyers can pay by Credit / Debit Card and take advantage of our Flexible Finance Options.
  • Our photographers will take detailed pictures of your guitar to really show it off!
  • Your guitar is advertised on our specialist Premier Website with worldwide reach. 
  • Buyers can come and evaluate your guitar in our relaxed Showroom - we do the selling for you! No hassle of arranging to meet buyers at your home. 
  • We handle the packing & dispatch of your guitar - fully tracked and insured. 
  • With our favourable courier rates we can dispatch your guitar worldwide for very appealing prices. 
There is no upfront fee and if your guitar doesn’t sell you can simply take it back - we just ask you leave the guitar with us for a minimum of 60 days from once we receive it before you withdraw it. 

Outright Purchase

In certain circumstances we may consider an outright purchase of your guitar - this is usually if your guitar is particularly rare, interesting or vintage