Originally a custom order from Patrick, this is a pre-owned 96 Drop Top Twin (Quilt Top and Back) finished in a striking Magenta finish. The guitar has some marks to note on the top, but is otherwise in very good condition and comes with its original case. It has also recently undergone a neck finish change which has been stripped to satin, as opposed to its original gloss finish. The result is excellent - Think Music Man / Charvel.
PJE: 'The 96 Drop Top is our take on a classic design. We use light and resonant Swamp Ash for the body, then choose a uniquely figured set of wood for the drop-top and round it off with a micro thin finish.
But the devil's in the detail. As with all our 96 model guitars, we hand mill trem blocks here in the UK from solid bell brass and saddles are custom titanium.'
(Please note that this guitar has a hard-tail bridge, using KTS Titanium Saddles).
- Top Wood: Quilt Maple (Magenta)
- Body Wood: One Piece Swamp Ash
- Back Wood: Quilt Maple (Magenta)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Wood: Flame Maple (Natural)
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Neck Wood: Flame Maple (Natural)
- Bridge Hardware: Gotoh Hardtail w/ KTS Titanium Saddles
- Bass Pickup: Mojo Custom Handwound
- Treble Pickup: Mojo Custom Handwound
- Pickup Switching: Volume, Tone and 3 Way Toggle and Push-Pull Coil Taps on the Humbuckers