- Switch between two amps or turn them both on a once
- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is.
- Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier
- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each.
- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players
- The Switchblade Pro prevents tone-suck when vintage, non-true bypass pedals in its FX loops are disengaged.
- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
The Switchblade Pro is our deluxe switching box featuring true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality and low noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals, high headroom and a multitude of possible configurations for all your signal routing needs. This compact pedal is a versatile and indispensable tool!
Hassle Free 14-Day Returns For Online Transactions
FREE Delivery on All Orders
Next Day & Saturday Delivery Available
Order before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch
Express European Delivery Available
All Deliveries Over £50 Fully Tracked And Insured
Showing our 1 review for Switchblade Pro Deluxe Switcher Pedal. Write a review ›
Review Summary - 5 out of
December 3, 2021 | A.U.
Offers unique tonal possibilities
I bought the EHX Switchblade Pro mainly to isolate an Origin Effects Sliderig Compact compressor from my signal chain. The Sliderig is buffered bypass and imparts unpleasant & overcompensated treble content when bypassed, adversely affecting everything else in the chain. The Swichblade Pro resolves this issue perfectly.
I previously considered a simple True Bypass loop Switcher. But then it occurred to me, that by using the Switchblade Pro, I could solve another problem at the same time: i.e. wanting to use my Spaceman Voyager Dynamic tremolo and the Sliderig simultaneously, without the nature of each effect fighting against one another.
Running both these effects in the separate loops if the Switchblade permits mixing both effects in parallel, which works a treat!
In my opinion, such features take the Switchblade Pro beyond the realm of mere utilitarian, to a creative device which affords unique tonal possibilities.
I also enjoy the simple layout and unfussy aesthetic. The pedal also features soft silent switching, which is an absolute joy to use. I am very happy with this purchase!