Stone Deaf FX Kliptonite Paracentric Dual Overdrive & Velcro Fuzz Pedal

Code: KLIPTONITE
  • £159.99
  • (FREE UK Delivery)
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Loading...
Free UK Delivery On all orders
  • Highly Acclaimed Dual Overdrive and Velcro Fuzz Style Pedal from Stone Deaf
  • Incredibly Versatile Drive and EQ Options, With the Ability to Blend Both Fuzz and Overdrive Together
  • Parametric Filter Sweep from 35Hz to 6kHz to Tailor Your EQ, With Selectable Q Bandwidths
  • Footswitch Allows to Switch Between Ratios of Fuzz/Drive Blends
  • Optional Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression Pedal (Sold Separately) Able to Sweep for Wah and Phaser Effects
  • Super High Quality Components
  • Wicked Retro Comic Style Artwork!
  • Hand built in Manchester, UK

Here's what Stone Deaf say about the Kliptonite:

The Kliptonite is one of the most exciting fuzz and overdrive combinations that you are likely to experience. It combines a paracentric EQ, Mix knob (between fuzz and overdrive, expression control and dual channel foot-switchable operation. Its most unique feature is to mix the overdrive and the fuzz circuits in parallel such as 75% - 25% in eithers favour and switch using the footswitch in a flip flop fashion between the two. So for example you can have 75% overdrive and 25% fuzz, push the foot-switch and flip the signal to the other channel and have 75% fuzz 25% overdrive. The fuzz on this pedal is a velcro type fuzz that is not a sustaining fuzz so notes do not sustain like say a Muff type or fuzz around and above the 12th fret.

 

Features include:

  • Paracentric EQ with adjustable fuzz and  overdrive gain (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
  • Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
  • Dual Channel (Fuzz and Overdrive channels)
  • Frequency sweep control via expression pedal (Can dial in your tone on the fly with  your foot using the Expression pedal EP-1)
  • Mirror Mix for mixing fuzzy and overdriven tones on both channels and in expression mode.
  • Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Wah Wah tones via expression pedal (Overdriven or Fuzzy or both)
  • Phaser Function via expression pedal (Phaser tones via expression pedal (Overdriven or Fuzzy or both)
  • 9v Power supply centre negative 2.1mm Boss Style  
  • Footswitchable Dual Channel, Fuzz and Overdriven paracentric EQ  (Foot switchable Fuzzy Channel or Distorted Channel)
  • Expression input (Please note that the Kliptonite will only work with the Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal because it uses the same custom components to achieve the effect.)
  • Light weight aluminium enclosure
  • Easy Access Battery Compartment
  • Hand Built in Manchester, United Kingdom
  • Hassle Free 14-Day Returns For Online Transactions
  • FREE Delivery on Orders Over £50*
  • Order before 2pm for Next Working Day Delivery**
  • Express European Delivery Available
  • All Deliveries Fully Tracked And Insured

Be the first to review Stone Deaf FX Kliptonite Paracentric Dual Overdrive & Velcro Fuzz Pedal. Write a review ›
Top