Blackstar Announce BEAM Bluetooth Amp
Blackstar have just announced the new ID:Core BEAM amplifier. Featuring Bluetooth connectivity (a first for Blackstar).
This amp is suited for Acoustic, Electric and Bass players can can also play back your music library!
Available to pre-order now at Sound Affects Premier
What Blackstar say
Blackstar are proud to introduce the new ID:Core BEAM. Based on the control set of the critically acclaimed and best-selling ID:Core series of guitar amps, the ID:Core BEAM takes incredible guitar tone into the home and becomes the central hub for instruments and stunning music playback.
The ID:Core BEAM is the first Blackstar product with Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to stream your music to the amplifier. The hi-fi quality playback of your MP3s through the ID:Core BEAM will redefine what you can expect from a multifunctional product and with Super Wide Stereo the sound will fill the room.
With two bass, six electric guitar, two acoustic and two acoustic simulator Voices, and with a sealed and ported cabinet construction for optimum bass response and stereo definition, the ID:Core BEAM is the ultimate musicians amp for the home.
The retro-cool design means ID:Core BEAM will look at home in any room in the house.
- 20W Super Wide Stereo (2x10W)
- Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and data
- Six electric guitar voices, from Clean Warm to OD 2
- Two bass voices
- Two acoustic guitar voices
- Two acoustic simulator voices
- Patented ISF
- 12 Digital FX
- Programmable: store up to 12 patches, or use in Manual Mode
- Full Blackstar Insider compatibility – create and share patches with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB Audio
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration – 2×3˝ speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Separately sealed and ported left and right speaker chambers
- Mains powered via a separate power supply (included)