Free BCB-30 Case when you buy any 2 Boss Pedals!
That’s right guys. Boss have announced another awesome deal that will last till the end of the year.
The Boss BCB-30 is a convenient way for guitarists to transport their Boss Compact effects so that you can rock up at a gig/rehearsal and simply plug and play.
Made of high quality moulded resin, the BCB-30 is lightweight and will protect you pedals from damage.
- Holds up to 3 Boss Compact pedals
Comes with daisy-chain cable to power 3 compact pedals (with optional PSA-120 power supply)
- Comes with audio cables for connection between pedals
- Made of heavy duty moulded resin and is fully gig worthy.
How to claim?
All you have to do is purchase any 2 Boss Compact Pedals (excludes Multi-FX and Twin Pedals), scan/take a photo of your receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include the individual serial number of each unit. You can also send this information by post if you are old school 😉
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion runs from October 1st 2014 until December 31st 2014. Offers only available on sales dated between the promotional period
- Qualifying products for a free BCB-30 Case are any two Boss compact pedals (twin pedals and Multi-FX do not qualify)
- Your product must be bought from an authorised Roland UK Dealer within the UK and Eire to qualify for the free gift offer
- These offers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer
- No cash alternative offered
Free BCB-30 Case:
- Free BCB-30 Case must be claimed from Roland UK upon registration of any two Boss compact pedal purchases
- Proof of purchase required. Scan or take a photo of your receipt and email to email@example.com, making sure to include the individual serial number of the unit (or send by post to Customer Services, Roland UK, Atlantic Close, Swansea, SA7 9FJ). Alternatively, you can fax it on 01792 515048
- All claims must be received by Friday 31/01/2015
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the BCB-30 Case.
- Free BCB-30 Case is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- The promotion is only available to customers living in the UK and Eire
- Items can only be delivered to an address in the UK and Eire and cannot be sent abroad